HP printers are one of the best brand printers that bring so many advantages and outstanding features. With the finest and overwhelming services HP offers so many amazing things to its users. Whenever there occurs any problem or technical hiccup in HP printers, users attain technical; support services through HP printer customer support number it is useful for resolving all the technical errors in HP printer like helps to Fix HP printer error 49.4c02
There are times, when users of HP come across technical error in their system. Such as how to fix HP Printer Error 49.4c02 in p3015, this error occurs while printing from your HP printer and when you are not able to print or see the menu, there may be several reasons behind it.
It is related to firmware of the printer and behind it includes driver related issues, jet direct card, invalid print commands, many more. This error can easily be fixed by following some steps as recommended by HP Printer Technical Support Team.
How to fix error code starting from 49.4c02, 49.4c02 error HP 4015, 49.4c02 service error HP 4350, 49.4c02 error HP 4250, 49.4c02 error HP p3005?
There are certain simple steps that you can take to make sure the network is properly configured. You will have to check that HP LaserJet model Printers are configured properly with the network by LAN Cable connected or not, so for that take these steps.
- At first, unplug the LAN Cable and restart your HP Printer.
- When the printer shows “Ready Mode”, option just tries printing the configuration page by going to “Menu”
- Select “Print Configuration’s
- Now Try to change the IP of your HP Printer
- When your printer shows the “Ready Mode” then up-grade the Firmware
- Now change the installed driver
If your problem is still not resolved, try using next methods to fix HP Printer Error 49.4 c02 or can say service error HP 2420 by following easy and essential steps:
- Just make sure your Firmware is not old or outdated
- You can check the condition of the Firmware by different ways:
- Print a Configuration page by going to the control panel
- The printed page will contain “Firmware Version” or “Firmware Date code”
- Go to the official website of HP and then click “Support and Drivers”
- Type in the model number of your HP Printer and follow the instructions that come on screen
- Select “Cross Operating System” (BIOS, Firmware, etc) from the displayed table
- Check for the date in the column of “Current Version” if it is more recent than that on the Configuration page.
- If the update is available then choose “Easy Firmware Update Utility” and if not then select your Firmware File.
- Choose “Download” link
- Then, follow all the instructions as mentioned in “Read Me” file to install properly
- Clearing the print queue
- Check for old or outdated drivers or switch to PCL 5
- Now visit the official site of HP
- Click “Support and Drivers”
- After that Type in the Model Number of your HP Printer
- Select the PCL 5 driver to know if it is available
- Check for the loss of Packet or Network disturbance
- Make sure your printer is not having any loose connection or poor ports which include switches, routers, panels, etc.
- After that check for the bad data cable
- If there is any poor data cable, take a new USB or Cat5e for your HP Printer and replace it with the existing one.
The above-mentioned methods will surely guide you to fix HP Printer Error 49.4c02 on HP Printers. If you still have an issue or you have any problem while performing these steps, contact HP Printer Technical Support Team. Our engineers are available to help you receive hassle free experience in less time period.
All the errors including Fix HP printer error 49.4c02 Service Error 4700 can be immediately eradicated with our stable and easy services and support. Our professionals are available around the clock to help you get immediate technical support and services for technical error in your printer.
Our team is enhanced with skilled and talented individuals who have years of knowledge in handling all problems gradually. So connect with us for help and support.